|Aron Excavations Mine|
Description[edit | edit source]
A nearby mine of the Aron Excavations, the player owned home is acquired with the Aron Excavations Office after completing Miners in the Sand. After rescuing the miners, many of them feel indebted to the Fateless One and offer to work in the mine.
The Mine generates income for the Fateless One dependent on the upgrades purchased, and in game time passed (the rate of gold generation is currently unknown). The profits can be obtained from Vincent Helvern and the mine can be improved by purchasing upgrades from Bor Anjar.
Location[edit | edit source]
Cost[edit | edit source]
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Each upgrade to the house costs 4000 gold dependent on Mercantile skill. There are three upgrades to this house. First upgrade:
- Adds a small side section to the mine
- Miners begin to work the mines.
- Lootable mine carts
- Adds a larger area to the mine
- Adds chests
- More lootable mine carts
- Fully extends the mine
- More chests
- More carts
Features[edit | edit source]
Several things of note can be found in this home:
Character[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
The following enemies can be found here:
Lootable[edit | edit source]
The following items found here can be looted:
- Chest x 2
- Locked Miner's Stash (Average) x 1
- Leftover Supplies x 1
- Mining Cart x 10
- Bear Trap x 12
Reagents[edit | edit source]
You can harvest the following reagents from your house (after the 3rd upgrade to the house is completed):
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended to loot all the chests and carts each time as they are replaced with new random loot after upgrading the house.
- After the first two upgrades, Giant Rats spawn within the Mine.
- After upgrading for the third time, Venomspitters will occupy the Mine.