Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning was released with day 1 downloadable content, or DLC. All DLC (including pre-order DLC and promotional content) are included in the remaster of the game, Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.
Pre-Order DLC[edit | edit source]
Some DLC is available only to those who pre-purchased the game. These include:
- The Fate-Touched Weapons Pack
- This pack includes a weapon of each type available in the game, each of which increases the XP gained in Reckoning Mode.
- The Destinies Choice Pack
- The Ultimate Treasure Hunter Pack
- This pack includes the Dowsing Rod.
- Available only through Amazon.com
Promotional DLC[edit | edit source]
Other DLC is available through certain promotions:
- Any new copy of the game includes the "EA Online Pass" which unlocks 7 additional quests of the House of Valor faction and Shepard's Armor Set.
- Playing the Reckoning Demo unlocks the "Confident" Twists of Fate card, the Infernal Helm, and the Twinned Souls Chakram.
- Playing the Mass Effect 3 Demo unlocks the Omniblade Daggers inspired by the newly weaponized Omni-Tool. Note: Playing Mass Effect 3 prior to playing Kingdoms of Amalur will have the same effect.
- Destiny's Spiral, Destiny's Distress, Spinning Tom's Anvil, and Elixir of Inspiration.
Purchasable DLC[edit | edit source]
- The Weapons & Armor Bundle Downloadable Content[n 1] includes a complete set of gear for each type of pure destiny. Each is available separately for consoles:
- The Legend of Dead Kel[n 2] includes a brand new quest line, multiple side quests, three Twists of Fate, previously unseen armor and weapons, and a new player home.
- Teeth of Naros[n 2] opens up a new unique quest line, a new floating city to explore, and multitudes of unlockables.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The weapon & armor pack items seem to be level-based; their stats and requirements generated when they are acquired. (The items scale to your level when you DOWNLOAD the content, not when you open the chest.)
- The weapon & armor packs are bugged on the Xbox 360.
- The weapon & armor packs are bugged on the PS3.
- Weapon & Armor Bundle DLC will only work with the disk version for PS3. EA Answers - Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning , weapons and armor dlc not working on PS3
- If the Legend of Dead Kel and Teeth of Naros DLC quests fail to activate upon loading the game, fast-travel to Allestar Tower and then walk to Gorhart. There is a trigger point next to the first lorestone for downloadable content that will add both DLC quests to your journal.
However, the walk from Allestar Tower to Gorhart trick is not effective when trying to activate console bugged DLC like the Reckoning Might Bonus Pack.