|Eye of Amman|
Background[edit | edit source]
The central part of this strange, glowing amulet is a gem called the Eye of Amman, a magical relic fashioned by the great Fae trickster Amman the Clever. The amulet is said to hold a curse against any who take it from its resting place.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Stats[edit | edit source]
- +5% HP
- While cursed, the amulet gives three negative effects:
- 15% chance to be struck by lightning when striking an enemy
- 18% chance to be frozen when striking an enemy
- 20% chance to burst into flames when striking an enemy
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage inflicted to the player whilst the amulet remains cursed is proportional to the damage dealt by the player to enemies. This causes the amulet to have the potential to deal a fatal amount of damage to the Fateless One, instantly killing them. It is therefore advised to avoid combat until after using the altar during the Unlucky Charm quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.