This article is about the location. For the quest, see Gossamer End (Quest).
Description[edit | edit source]
A house in Canneroc that you can own after completing the quest A Tangled Web. When first entering the house it will be equipped with only a Bed, a Mirror that can be used to customize your Appearance and a Storage Chest with a 155 item limit. The house can be further upgraded with the help of the local blacksmith, Billis Aideh.
After completing the quest A Tangled Web and acquiring the key to the house you will be automatically given a new task simply named Gossamer End. To complete this task you must first visit your house, unlocking the door with your key and then upgrading it with the help of the local blacksmith, Billis Aideh.
Location[edit | edit source]
In Canneroc, northern part of the village.
Cost[edit | edit source]
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Each upgrade to the house is 198 (dependant on Mercantile skill) gold. There are six upgrades to this house.
- Dining area
- Alchemy workbench
- Basement: Puts several reagents in the house.
- Basement expansion 1: Adds an extra room which includes a weapon rack.
- Basement expansion 2: Adds a sagecraft table and additional reagents.
Dont forget to enter the house after each upgrade and loot the house as the loot resets.
Features[edit | edit source]
Several things of note can be found in this home:
Services[edit | edit source]
Lootable[edit | edit source]
The following items found here can be looted:
- Canneroc Gossamer bag refilled periodically after saving the village in The Widow's Wrath
- Bookshelf (1 after third upgrade, 2 after fourth upgrade)
- Desk x 1 (after third upgrade)
- Shelf x 1 (after first upgrade)
- Weapon Rack (1 after third upgrade, 2 after fifth upgrade)
Reagents[edit | edit source]
You can harvest the following reagents from your house:
- Black Cohosh (1 after fourth upgrade, 2 after last upgrade)
- Scarwood Bark (1 after fourth upgrade, 2 after last upgrade)
- Star Thistle x 1 (after fourth upgrade)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The loot inside the house respawns after every upgrade.
- Upon fast-travelling to Canneroc, you will arrive, conveniently, right next to your house.
- This house is the easiest to get when starting a new game, since it's not far from Odarath.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If you dodge-roll into the Alchemy lab you can get glitched and stuck behind it with what looks like enough room to get out but there is an invisible wall and you cannot fast travel out of it.
- Upgrades are cheaper if you speak with Billis outside the Inn.