|Quest Giver||Til's Book Collection|
Background[edit | edit source]
This locked bookshelf houses the collection of Brother Til, the late Scripture Master of St. Odwig's Perpetual Mission. From the looks of the titles on the remaining books, Til's literary interests tended toward the lewd and lascivious. You may retrieve all of the missing volumes and return them to Til's Collections for a reward.
Book Locations[edit | edit source]
- Til's Collection I - Found in Vorm Lodge, The Sidhe on a bookshelf in the back corner.
- Til's Collection II - Found in a bookshelf upstairs in the Mayor's House in Whitestone, Apotyre.
- Til's Collection III - Found in Vauner House in Canneroc, Webwood in a basement bookshelf.
- Til's Collection IV - Found in a locked chest in the Travelers' Moon Camp, Tywili Coast.
- Til's Collection V - Found in Luminitsa's Cottage on the road that winds around the lake south of Didenhil.
- Til's Collection VI - Found in a bookshelf in the dormitory of Scholia Arcana in the Upper City of Rathir.
- Til's Collection VII - Found in a bookshelf in the Livrarium, near the north corner, in the Isle section of Adessa.
- Til's Collection VIII - Found in a bookshelf in the Livrarium, near the south corner, in the Isle section of Adessa.
- Til's Collection IX - Found in a bookshelf in Edmure Home located in Emaire on the Forsaken Plain, Plains of Erathell.
- Til's Collection X - Found in a bookshelf in Castle Ansilla in the southern Caeled Coast, Klurikon - this location is not accessible until Breaking The Siege has been completed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once you start collecting these books, they stay in your backpack inventory. They cannot be moved to the stash or junked. Waiting until later in the game when you have located all of the books but not yet added them to your inventory is recommended.
- In Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning the books can be moved into the player's stash.
- In Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning if you sell and buy back the books, the quest can become bugged by counting it towards the quest. You can still finish the quest by finding all of the books by using the locations mentioned above, but you won't have the location markers to help you.