Description[edit | edit source]
Lorestones are interactive objects scattered throughout the world of Amalur and inhabit most of the games zones.
Activating a Lorestone rewards the player a small amount of XP, accompanied by a voiceover providing insight into the lore of Amalur.
Each Lorestone falls under a "set", which may be observed in the Player Menu under Status > Lorestones. By completing a Lorestone set, (finding all the required Lorestones throughout a zone or set of zones) the Player will be rewarded with bonus experience as well as a permanent boost to one of their attributes. Generally these boosts are relatively minor, though as the Player unlocks multiple set bonuses, it provides a considerable advantage.
By investing in the 10th rank of the Detect Hidden skill, Lorestones will be displayed on your map, making the Stones considerably easier to find.
Set Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Dalentarth[edit | edit source]
- Odarath: +4% Damage with Melee vs. Humans.
- Yolvan: +10% Poison Damage vs. Fae.
- Webwood: +6% Fire Damage.
- Ettinmere: +3% Damage with Melee.
- Gorguath: +6% Damage with Faeblades.
- Glendara: +4% Health.
- Haxhi: +3% Chance to Critical Hit vs. Fae.
- The Sidhe: +6% Mana.
- Summer’s End: +6% Damage with Hammers.
- Dalentarth: +8% Poison Resistance.
- Castle Windemere: +2% Chance to Critical Hit.
Plains of Erathell[edit | edit source]
- The Wolds: +4% Health.
- Tala-Rane: +3% Gold Drops.
- Kandrian: +20% Bleeding Resistance.
- Tywili Coast / Galafor: +20 Health.
- Cradle of Summer Bonus: +5% Chance to Steal 10 Mana per hit.
Detyre[edit | edit source]
- The Red Marches: +DL20% Burning Duration.
- Alserund: +5% Armor.
- The Hollowlands: +6 Fire Resistance
- Menetyre: +6% Armor
- Apotyre: +4% Health.
Klurikon and Alabastra[edit | edit source]
- Klurikon: -10% Equip Requirements.
- The Midden: +6% Bleeding Damage.
- Caeled Coast: +3% Damage with Ranged.
- Alabastra: +4% Damage Resistance.
- Amaura: +6% Critical Hit Damage with Magic.
- Bhaile: +10% Health and Mana.
Seasons[edit | edit source]
Seasons lorestones are found across a number of zones.
- Spring: +3% Health and Mana.
- Summer: +1 Health Regen per Sec.
- Fall: +1 Mana Regen per Sec.
- Winter: +10% Ice Resistance
DLC[edit | edit source]
- Gallows End +6% Crit Damage
- GraveHall +10% Damage to Beasts
- Teeth of Naros +2% Bleeding Damage/Poison Damage
- Nyxaros +4% Status effect duration in Teeth of Naros
Total Bonuses for All Lorestones:[edit | edit source]
- 4% Damage with melee vs Humans
- 10% Poison damage vs Fae
- 10% Damage vs Beasts
- 6% Fire Damage
- 3% Overall Melee Damage
- 6% Damage with Faeblades
- 6% Damage with Hammers
- 8% Bleeding Damage
- 3% Overall Ranged Damage
- 9% Overall Crit Chance
- 3% Crit Chance vs Fae
- 6% Crit Damage with Magic
- 25% Health
- +20 Health
- 1 Heath Regen/s
- 19% Mana
- 1 Mana Regen/s
- 11% Armor Value
- 10% Poison Resistance
- 20% Bleeding Resistance
- 6 Fire Resistance
- 4% Overall Damage Resistance
- 10% Ice Resistance
- 3% Gold Drops
- 5% Mana Drain (10pt)
- 20% Burning Duration
- -10% Equip Requirements
- 4% Status duration in Teeth of Naros
Displayed below are region maps with the locations of various Lorestone sets...