|Mark of Flame|
|Prerequisites||5 points in Sorcery|
Summary[edit | edit source]
Mark of Flame is a Sorcery-based ability that allows the character to tag nearby enemies with a magical mark. When finished marking enemies, the mark causes a fiery explosion. The explosion will hit any enemies nearby. The ability Smolder upgrades Mark of Flame by increasing its damage.
Levels[edit | edit source]
There are five levels of this ability. Two more levels may be unlocked via ability bonuses.
|Level||Maximum Targets Marked||Fire Damage on Execution||Burning Damage on Execution||Execute Mana Cost|
Videos[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The ability's first attack has a much greater range than the animation/effects may show.
- When executed, the explosion hits nearby foes. Cluster several marked/unmarked targets together for the greatest results!
- This ability is similar to Shadow Flare: both have a weak first attack, and a destructive follow up.
- Mark of Flame is very useful to earn the Bull in a China Shop achievement as its marking wave will destroy any crates, or vases, within its range for a minimal mana cost.
- Mark of Flame can also destroy spiderwebs blocking your path.