|Shine and Shadow|
|Base Damage||38 Daytime, 37 Nighttime|
|Requirements||Character Level 4|
Description[edit | edit source]
- They are as two sides of a coin. Searing hot during the day, ghostly cold at night.
Damage Breakdown[edit | edit source]
- 11 Physical Damage
- 11 Piercing Damage
- 10 Fire Damage during Daytime
- 6 Burning Damage over 3 seconds during Daytime
- 10 Ice Damage at Night
- 5 Freezing Damage over 5 seconds at Night
Varies by level at which Dellach is entered; found at level 21, the values are:
- 14 Physical Damage
- 14 Piercing Damage
- 14 Fire Damage during Daytime
- 8 Burning Damage over 3 seconds during Daytime
- 14 Ice Damage at Night
- 7 Freezing Damage over 5 seconds at Night
Location[edit | edit source]
- Dellach in Ettinmere.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with all weapons with a Daytime and/or Nighttime effect, the damage rating for these daggers is misleading. This is because the Fire and Ice damage is always included in the in-game calculation, but only one of the Elemental damage bonuses is active at a time.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- It is not possible to remove the daggers from inventory once they are placed in the Stash and removed. However, they can be moved directly to junk from stash and destroyed.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.